Growing the right people for tomorrow's success
Rachel Brastock is a highly qualified expert in the field of talent and leadership development, with extensive experience driving the learning agenda within complex, global matrixed organisations including BAE Systems, British Sugar, and Barclays Bank.
Experience includes shaping and implementing talent development strategies; designing and delivering high impact leadership and management development programmes; career coaching, psychometrics and assessment centres.
- A Masters Degree in Education
- A Certificate in Organisation Development (Roffey Park)
- Chartered membership of the CIPD
- Register of Qualifications in Test Use (formerly Level A and B) with certification in:
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO-B)
- Occupation Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Global Mindset Inventory (GMI)
- Decision Dynamics Careerview Career Profile
- Talent Q Dimensions
A strong delivery orientation aligned to the strategic priorities and needs of the business. Key strengths include collaboration based upon trust and credibility; relationship building with key stakeholders; and excellent communication skills. Often described as ‘a breath of fresh air’ capable of working simultaneously both strategically and hands on.
Align the career aspirations of your people, with the strategic aspirations of your business, and your people will be happier, more engaged, work harder, stay around longer and your business will be more successful.
Available from October 2016 to help you grow the right people for tomorrow's success on an interim or permanent basis depending upon location. Please contact me to see what's possible!