Growing the right people for tomorrow's success
Rachel Brastock is a highly qualified expert in the field of talent and leadership development, with extensive experience driving the learning agenda within complex, global matrixed organisations including BAE Systems, British Sugar, and Barclays Bank.
Experience includes shaping and implementing talent development strategies; designing and delivering high impact leadership and management development programmes; and leading culture change and employee engagement programmes.
- Masters Degree in Education Technology
- Certificate in Organisation Development (Roffey Park)
- Chartered membership of the CIPD
- Insights Discovery Client Practitioner
- Register of Qualifications in Test Use (formerly Level A and B) with certification in:
- Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO-B)
- Occupation Personality Questionnaire (OPQ)
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Global Mindset Inventory (GMI)
- Decision Dynamics Careerview Career Profile
- Talent Q Dimensions
A strong delivery orientation aligned to the strategic priorities and needs of the business. Key strengths include collaboration based upon trust and credibility; relationship building with key stakeholders; and excellent communication skills. Often described as ‘a breath of fresh air’ capable of working simultaneously both strategically and hands on.
Align the career aspirations of your people, with the strategic aspirations of your business, and your people will be happier, more engaged, work harder, stay around longer and your business will be more successful.
Currently employed but always open to interesting assignments (own limited company if required). Get in touch and lets discuss how I can help you grow the right people for tomorrow's success.